SunVox is a small, fast and powerful music sequencer with modular synthesizers. It is a tool for those people who want to compose music anywhere. SunVox available for desktop PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), pocket computers (Windows Mobile, PalmOS, Maemo, iPhone/iPad) and netbooks.
- Modular interface.
- Highly optimized synth algorithms.
- Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices. For example: PDA with slow CPU - 16bit sound (fixed point arithmetic); or big PC with powerfull CPU: 32bit sound (floating point arithmetic).
- Built-in synthesizers & effects:
- FM synthesizer;
- Generator (saw,triangle,square,noise waveforms);
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for analog-like pads);
- DC Blocking Filter;
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
- Reverb (with DC Blocking Filter);
- Vocal Filter;
- Vorbis Player;
- Supported systems: Windows, Linux (x86/x86_64/arm), Mac OS X, PalmOS, WindowsCE (Windows Mobile), iPhone/iPad.
- Export to WAV.
- MIDI IN/OUT.
- Realtime sample recording.
Repacked Maemo version of SunVox. libosso library included in the PND.
The latest linux version supports MIDI (ALSA), can somebody check if the MIDI is working on Pandora?