Based on the original work of Daniel Coulom (http://dcmoto.free.fr/ ), ported by myself.
Frecnh discussion thread, with links to programs and various informations : http://caanoo.foruma...ra-thomson-to8d
Quick history of the TO7/8/9-MO5/6 computers here : http://boards.openpa...post__p__105633
Version 0.5.0 (20/06/2012)
- As my Pandora went back from repair, here we go again
- New features : save states are now fully supported. Two new buttons in the interface allow to save and load states. Savestate files use the name of the k7/fd/memo file selected and add a "_<ID>.t8s" extension. Savestate files are located in the sstates folder. When selecting a k7/fd/memo file, the existing savestate files are available in the "Loadstate" menu. When saving a state, the files marked with (*) are already existing and will be overwritten if selected.
- Various internal code enhancements, mainly for readability and speed enhancements (and many still pending ...)
- Faster and better palette handling (ie black is now really black), thanks to Daniel Coulom
- Able to read ".sap" files : they are converted in ".fd" files (original filename with "_converted.fd" added)
- Fix crash in keymap/joystick remap dialog windows (this one was hard to find, it was multi-threading related)
- Roms folders (ie k7/, disks/, memo/) are automatically created in appdata/ if they do not exist.
- Minor speed gain, various code cleanup.
- Use SDL_ttf instead of internal font, manage special characters
- Remapping of keys should work now - not 100% tested.
- Sound is OK - to be confirmed by testers
- K7/DISKS/MEMO now in subfolders :
- appdata/to8d_pnd/k7/ for K7
- appdata/to8d_pnd/disks/ for disks (.fd only up to now)
- appdata/to8d_pnd/memo/ for .memo7 files
- Ability to parse the whole folder tree from root if needed
- Increase keyboard response (better key handling in games)
- 10% speed gain (mainly re-org of code for a a better inlining at compile time).
- Quit button added in the top bar
- Documentation integrated
- Some basic speed improvments compared to the legacy version (ie at first run, the emulator was using 100% of the ARM CPU...). Now 40%, but still some big improvments to come (due to the strange original code ...)
- Keyboard should be OK at 90% (some keys are missing like  and ^), need more time to fix it
- Still sounds issues, investigation to be done on that.