128 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   FruityBongo

FruityBongo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 08:14 AM

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hi, I recently ordered an iControlpad Complete (apparently in stock) on 24 Hour Special Delivery (I am in the UK) at around 9pm 25th of January. I have not yet received my iCP as of the 29th and was just wondering if there was a problem with the stock or dispatching and I havent received any emails regarding the order. The website also seems to be stuck on 'new stock arriving on the 24th'. Does anyone have any idea as of when I might receive my iCP? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 OFFLINE   Craigix

Craigix

Advanced Member

• Official OpenPandora Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 4566 posts
  • Local time: 09:14 AM

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello,

The new shipment is late, but all outstanding orders should be shipped by Wednesday.

Thanks,

Craig

#3 OFFLINE   FruityBongo

FruityBongo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Okay, Thanks! :)

#4 OFFLINE   spinal

spinal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'm in a similar position, I ordered on 1st Jan and got an email on the 10th saying it would be 7-10 days before dispatch. I understand about delivery delays, but the package that I ordered was apparently in stock. I was expecting the delivery to be a little quicker, I only live a few miles from the address listed on the main site, I assumed that it would be where iCP would be coming from, I guess not.

Not to worry though, one day I'l have one :)

#5 OFFLINE   quartercast

quartercast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Local time: 07:14 PM
  • LocationSydney, AUS

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

Hey spinal,
Dev from gbatemp and neoflash forums? Welcome!
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   chesterleo2012

chesterleo2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

I also purchased on the 10th of Jan? it has been nearly 3 weeks an nothing, i also think its a bit unfair to keep the most expensive package avaliable even though that is not in stock either! keep getting emails to tell me stock would be dispatched within 10 days then 14, then a week ago, then friday, on and on and on! Then updates on webiste change ! what is going on!!!!

#7 OFFLINE   mashakos

mashakos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Local time: 12:14 PM

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

I ordered two day ago. Does that mean my package will be shipped this Wednesday?

#8 OFFLINE   Offkilter

Offkilter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Local time: 02:14 AM
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

I have a feeling the most expensive package has been acting as a preorder for about a month now.n That's fine with me as long as it is sort of indicated as that on the oder page. At least now it does state when they expect to ship them out. It kind of sucks to pay the most expensive shipping option and wait days with no response only to find out they are out of stock.

#9 OFFLINE   suelznase

suelznase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:05 PM

shipping today??? hope so...been waiting since 10th of January...

#10 OFFLINE   FruityBongo

FruityBongo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Website stuck again? 1st of Feb and it still says more stock arriving on 31st :/

#11 OFFLINE   spinal

spinal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hey spinal,
Dev from gbatemp and neoflash forums? Welcome!

Yeah, that's me :)

#12 OFFLINE   suelznase

suelznase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

I really start loosing hope. no shipment confirmation yet:-( i bet to tomorrow the site says "more stock arriving 3rd of february". Can anybody from staff can tell whats the problem? Production problems? Its not good for a young company to communicate these problems in such a bad way...why new stock is always delayed?

#13 OFFLINE   iceatcs

iceatcs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

I think the production is other side of the world. I assume it is in China.
So hopefully there is no problem on shipping, as there is big freeze across the Europe might stray the ship.

#14 OFFLINE   spinal

spinal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

I think the production is other side of the world. I assume it is in China.
So hopefully there is no problem on shipping, as there is big freeze across the Europe might stray the ship.

From what I have read, the production is done a lot closer to home Germany?), so that any issues could be dealt with in person.

#15 OFFLINE   Gadgetoid

Gadgetoid

Gadgetoid.com

• Moderators
  • 1853 posts
  • LocationNorwich, UK

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

Craig is currently in the process of shipping many, many iControlPads. He appears to have gone quite mad and attempted to do it on his lonesome, too, so be patient and yours should be on its way soon!

It's worth the wait, honest!

In the mean time, if you're an iOS user grab Blutrol and start finding some compatible iOS games to play ;)

Gadgetoid.com - Tech reviews 'n' stuff!

#16 OFFLINE   FruityBongo

FruityBongo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Any news on the shipping? Thursday and still no iCP :/

#17 OFFLINE   suelznase

suelznase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Yeah me neighter. seems there is no shipping this week again. I start to believe they just give those dates to calm people down. last email said that new stock arrives early this week and all shipments will be done till wednesday...about how many open orders do we talk here? Anybody received a shipping confirmation yesterday/today?

#18 OFFLINE   iceatcs

iceatcs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

It should be on stock by Wed but I'm dunno what happening now, only way to keep patience longer.
I think no one got any order yet. I'm sure if I and everyone who waiting for this order will get despatch email in once. Hopefully by tomorrow, if not then next week :/

#19 OFFLINE   Gadgetoid

Gadgetoid

Gadgetoid.com

• Moderators
  • 1853 posts
  • LocationNorwich, UK

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

Judging by how quiet Craig is being at the moment, he's either packing and shipping your iControlPads, or bathing in a huge tub of money and laughing like a maniac.

However. I think he's more likely to be doing the former, as mentioned here: http://boards.openpa...post__p__122097

Got to ship a LOT of iCPs this week though!

Gadgetoid.com - Tech reviews 'n' stuff!

#20 OFFLINE   chesterleo2012

chesterleo2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

another day, another nothing! just like suelznase i purchased on the 10th! Hellloooooo 3rd Feb, keep getting the same emails in different wording saying basically still waiting for stock! Craigx nice of you to ignore this topic! where the hell is this controller?! Craigx you should offer us a a part refund for the extremely lenghty delivery time, as well as the fact you are selling something you havnt got, and only making the most expensive package avaliable! promising customers (via email) and new potential customers (via website) that your stock is due on a certain day when really you or none of the staff have got a clue when its coming!!!!!!!!

I have emailed you personally but due to the fact you havnt repsonded I am forced to vent my anger on this topic!

Sort it out, Iv got sh*t loads of games ready to play, just need my controller!!!!!!

L

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iCP, delivery, stock, not, received

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users