PlayStation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9840 posts
  • Local time: 01:39 AM
  • LocationMelbourne, Victoria ~ AUSTRALIA

Donator

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:37 AM

I'll go with fruitable purely because I prefer the way the word sounds.

My lady friend is fruitable!
I'm a proud owner of an OpenPandora Pandora and a Game Control Mount GCM10 - DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller to Xperia™ smartphone.

By the way, please do not view my forum boards profile, as there are quite a few large images being shown.
<<< WARNING: DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK >>>

#1282 OFFLINE   Klumpen

Klumpen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3619 posts
  • Local time: 05:39 PM

Donator

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

Finally finished Wind Waker.

It's now officially on my list of the worst games ever made.

At this point I wonder why I finished it at all, probably because I thought it might get better later on.
I got the feeling that they deliberately gathered terrible design decisions, because Ocarina of Time was just too good.
Remember the water temple in OoT where you had to go to the menu and change your boots all the time? It was like game-dev trolling right at you. Now imagine a game built around such a mechanic demanding it from you every few seconds throughout the whole game between lots of... waiting. You sit on your boat and wait until you're finally there a bloody lot, even with the transport whirlwind. Now combine this with A LOT of repeating unskippable dialogue, explaining you how to use a certain item every time you fucking find it... oh and be sure to watch the even longer than usual chest opening scene hundreds of times, even for small amounts of money (including the unskippable dialogue of there too of course). And the camera... oh gawd.... I can ignore the completely ugly art style but not all the rest.
I could go on like this for a while but it's no use, the whole game is full of such bullshit.
Phantom Hourglass was ok (although did not impress me), Spirit Tracks was bad, but this one takes the cake.
I'd rather recommend playing the GameBoy, NES, SNES and N64 Zelda games over and over again.

#1283 OFFLINE   matzesu

matzesu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1083 posts
  • Local time: 05:39 PM
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:37 PM

1 Hour on the threadmill (Running Band/Laufband) on the Gym Studio today, i knew self praise sucks .., but this was realy good in my opinion..
The Musik on my Ipod was great (Klassic Rock (Queen, ACDC, Metall: Manowar, Metallica, System of a Down, Korn, etc) and my Sport Bluetooth Headphones also works great..

Only my muskle training ditnt went that well today, but it cant be everything great..

Strong Men needs to drive big cars, and i drive a Fiat Doplo which is a realy big Italien Van..
Pandora FTW!!!

Whats my Ordernumber???? (I cant remember)

Please excuse my English, i did had french in Shool (but my English is better)

#1284 ONLINE   ElPoco

ElPoco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Local time: 04:39 PM
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

1 Hour on the threadmill (Running Band/Laufband) on the Gym Studio today, i knew self praise sucks .., but this was realy good in my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging your successes. I don't think self-praise sucks when it's deserved and when you don't already have an over-inflated ego. On the contrary, it helps feel more confident, especially when you're insecure/too hard on yourself. 

#1285 OFFLINE   Striku

Striku

Monosodium Glutamate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6752 posts
  • Location?

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

The 3Doodler (3D printer pen).

#1286 ONLINE   SONY

SONY

PlayStation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9840 posts

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:29 AM

I want a new gf.
I'm a proud owner of an OpenPandora Pandora and a Game Control Mount GCM10 - DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller to Xperia™ smartphone.

By the way, please do not view my forum boards profile, as there are quite a few large images being shown.

#1287 OFFLINE   Striku

Striku

Monosodium Glutamate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6752 posts
  • Location?

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

http://www.girlfriendsearch.org/

#1288 ONLINE   SONY

SONY

PlayStation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9840 posts

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:42 AM

I'm looking for a shemale.

#1289 OFFLINE   Striku

Striku

Monosodium Glutamate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6752 posts
  • Location?

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:47 AM

http://www.comethailand.com/

#1290 ONLINE   SONY

SONY

PlayStation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9840 posts

Donator

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

I like Thai girls :wub:

#1291 ONLINE   SONY

SONY

PlayStation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9840 posts

Donator

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

lol @Laura Bassett :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users