1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   suelznase

suelznase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Local time: 01:56 PM

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

i'm a happy incontrolpad user since 3 weeks now. Having lots of fun playing my old favourites like "Secret of Evermore", "Pokemon Sapphire" and "Final Fantasy VII" on my Samsung Galaxy S2. As I say with these Role play games icontrolpad works fine for me. But when I try to play jump and run games like Super Mario World with SNES9x Ex i notice a slight lag wich is really annoying and noticeable in these quick reaction games.

Is this problem caused by Bluez IME? As SNES9x EX has icontrolpad support i wonder how can I achieve it to give my phone full bluetooth control to get rid of Bluez IME? My phone is rooted, so which app/tool do I need to make icontrolpad work natively with SNES9x EX? Any other guesses how to get rid of the lags?

Another thing that is really annyoing is that the Galaxy S2 fits really tight with the plug applied to the second hole. Really have to pull hard to get it in. But it's the only one that fits. And the foam pads you delivered are a joke. They have glue on both sides and leave ugly traces on my phone. Any idea where to get better pads?

But these issues besides icontrolpad is a great device:)

#2 OFFLINE   Offkilter

Offkilter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Local time: 06:56 AM
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

That double sided tape can be found in various thicknesses at a store like Walmart in the hardware department or a home improvement store like Home Depot. You could also use replacement rubber.foam feet that are normally placed on the bottom of electronics or potted plants or whatever to prevent scratching a table...those can be found in the same area of the store and come in various sizes and thicknesses. This stuff is usually near where the wall hang stuff or those 3M hooks are located.

Couldn't you buy slightly thicker tape for the icp and use the first hole on the clamp?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users